Panagbenga Festival is also known as the Flower Festival of the Philippines. It is an annual event held in Baguio City every February. Being the coolest city in the country, Baguio City has grown popular among local tourists and foreigners alike as it attracts millions of visitors, especially in time for the Panagbenga Festival.
Activities for the first week of the month long Panagbenga Flower Festival 2014 are
February 1 at 7.00 am Opening Ceremonies – Panagbenga Park (corner of South Drive and Loakan Road)
February 1 at 8.00 am Grand Opening Parade: Drum and Lyre Band Competition (elementary division) – Panagbenga Park to Athletic Bowl, Burnham Park
February 1 to March 2 Market Encounter: Landscaping Exhibition and Exposition at Lake Drive, Burnham Park
February 1 to March 2 Ifugao Bamboo Art Exhibit by the Philippine Bamboo Foundation at White House, Leonard Wood Road
February 3 Chinese Spring Festival Parade at Session Road
February 3 to 9 IPMS Baguio 10th Invitationals and Open Cosplay Competition at SM City Baguio Atrium
February 5 at 10.00 am Inauguration of Department of Tourism Adopted Garden at BGHMC (Baguio General Hospital Medical Center) Garden’s Park
February 7 at 6 pm Baguio’s Ultimate Model Search by Viva La Events Prod. at Baguio Convention Center
February 8 at 5 pm Ginuman Fest 2014 Concert and Game Show at Melvin Jones Grandstand, Burnham Park;
More events each week throughout the month of February and into early March, following on from which will be the month long Strawberry Festival in nearby La Trinidad, Benguet.
Download the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
File size: 302K
Download it here
- Windows XP SP2 (x86)
- Windows XP SP2 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x86)
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows 7 (x86)
- Windows 7 (x64)
Date Posted: 4/13/2007
- Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
- Click the “Download Now” button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
- Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
For more details click here.
Windows Media Player HTML5 Extension for Chrome
The Windows Media Player HTML5 Extension for Chrome is an extension that enables Chrome users to play H.264-encoded videos (aka MP4) on HTML5 pages by using the built-in capabilities found in Windows 7.
Requires Chrome 8.0 or later
The team are working on getting the extension submitted to the Chrome store. For now you can install the extension following these instructions:
1. Download the extension from here (right click and “Save Link As…”) and save it on your local machine.
2. in Chrome, select the Chrome menu/tools/extensions.
3. You will need to check the developer mode box to install the extension.
4. Drag&Drop the extension file on the extensions page. Chrome will ask you to install the extension.
For more details click here.