Download the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
File size: 302K
Download it here
- Windows XP SP2 (x86)
- Windows XP SP2 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x86)
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows 7 (x86)
- Windows 7 (x64)
Date Posted: 4/13/2007
- Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
- Click the “Download Now” button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
- Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
For more details click here.
Windows Media Player HTML5 Extension for Chrome
The Windows Media Player HTML5 Extension for Chrome is an extension that enables Chrome users to play H.264-encoded videos (aka MP4) on HTML5 pages by using the built-in capabilities found in Windows 7.
Requires Chrome 8.0 or later
The team are working on getting the extension submitted to the Chrome store. For now you can install the extension following these instructions:
1. Download the extension from here (right click and “Save Link As…”) and save it on your local machine.
2. in Chrome, select the Chrome menu/tools/extensions.
3. You will need to check the developer mode box to install the extension.
4. Drag&Drop the extension file on the extensions page. Chrome will ask you to install the extension.
For more details click here.
We now present you eRadioPortal Mobile App
Using Windows Media Services and Vitamio Plugin you can now listen to your favorite radio stations in the Philippines no matter where you are. Listen to Love Radio, Yes FM, Energy FM, DWIZ, DWXI, DZRH, PTV4 and others. You can also watch live events streamed by Bitstop Media Production.
2013 Philippine Senatorial Derby topnotcher Grace Poe will be the highlight of the first ever Alumni Association of Xavier School (AAXS) General Assembly on October 17, 2013 (Thursday) at Xavier School Greenhills’ Angelo King Multi-Purpose Center (MPC). The event is a brainchild of AAXS President Diosdado Ng (Class 1985). It aims to bring together Xavier Alumnus of different generations (from Class 1960 to Batch 2013) with AAXS partners and benefactors for a night of camaraderie and business networking. It also aims to showcase the different endeavours of the AAXS aside from getting some feedback from the community on future activities. PLDT SME Nation is co-hosting the event with AAXS.
Sen. Grace will be quizzed on her plans her maiden term in the Philippine Senate as well as elaborate on her platform of Poverty Alleviation and Opportunities for our Children aside from Media due to her stint as MTRCB Chairman. Cross-examining the popular Senator are industry scions led by Empire East Land CEO Anthony Charlemagne C. Yu, Sulit.com.ph Managing Director and Co-Founder RJ David, Ideaspace Foundation President Earl Martin Valencia, Xavier School Chairman Johnip Koa, and Xavier HS Student Council President Lorenzo Arceo. Association of Young Filipino-Chinese Entrepreneurs (AYFCE, formerly Anvil Business Club) Founder and Chairman Emeritus George Siy of Marie France will be moderating the Open Forum while former San Juan City Counselor Bobby Yan will keep the program lively as the Master of Ceremonies.